90% of the book, a brochure of Grander products; the remaining 10%, a copy&paste of Schauberger's only biography ... in brief, a book to know that there are a couple of guys called Grander and ... Read More
Alibris, the Alibris logo, and Alibris.com are registered trademarks of Alibris, Inc.
Copyright in bibliographic data and cover images is held by Nielsen Book Services Limited, Baker & Taylor, Inc., or by their respective licensors, or by the publishers, or by their respective licensors. For personal use only. All rights reserved. All rights in images of books or other publications are reserved by the original copyright holders.